1. General provisions
The site "https://paton.ua/" (hereinafter - "Site") belongs to LLC "PATON INTERNATIONAL" (hereinafter - "Company" or "We").
The Company respects the confidential (personal) information of all users of the Site without exception, as well as those persons who use the services of the Site. In view of this, we strive to protect the confidentiality of personal data (information or a set of information about an individual by which the user is identified or can be specifically identified), thereby creating and providing the most comfortable conditions for using the Site services for each user.
2. Types of processed personal data
When the User uses the services of the Site, the Company processes the following user data:
- data that the user provides when filling out registration forms and in the process of using the services;
- user address;
- settings and settings of Internet browsers (User-agent).
In particular, the Company collects only those personal data that are knowingly and voluntarily provided by the user as a subject of personal data in order to use the services of the Site (eg, name, login and password, e-mail address, contact phone number, date of birth , sex, etc.), which in accordance with the requirements of the legislation is the consent of the personal data subject to the processing of their personal data in accordance with the purpose of their processing specified in this Policy.
The company collects data on statistics of site visits (for example, on connections, traffic, user's browser, and also on date, time, duration of work on the Internet and stay on the Site).
Also, when visiting the site, the Company records all user logins to the system. Other information on user behavior in the network is not processed and stored by the Company.
Please note that the Company collects the minimum amount of information required solely to fulfill the request of the personal data subject.
The Company does not collect information that is required by law to be processed, such as information about racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or ideological beliefs, membership in political parties or trade unions, or criminal convictions, or health information. sexual life, biometric or genetic data (in accordance with Article 7 of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection").
3. Processing of personal data
Processing and storage of personal data provided by the user is carried out in data centers, which houses the equipment that ensures the functioning of the services of the Site. The provided personal data is processed and can be stored in the Personal Database or in a separate table of the Database of the Site.
4. Purposes of processing / use of personal data
Personal data is used to ensure the provision of Internet services of the Site, exchange of information / news, relations in the field of advertising and communication in accordance with the laws of Ukraine, including but not limited to: "On Personal Data Protection", "On Ratification of the Convention for the Protection of Individuals". in connection with the automated processing of personal data and the Additional Protocol to the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data concerning Surveillance Authorities and Cross-Border Data Flow "," on Information "," On Advertising "," On Telecommunications ", "On protection of information in information and telecommunication systems", "On state support of mass media and social protection of journalists", as well as in accordance with the Rules of use of the Site and other acts regulating the Company's activities.
5. Term of storage of personal data
Personal data is stored for a period not longer than necessary for the purpose of their processing.
After the subject of personal data ceases to be a user of the Site by deleting his account on the Site, his personal data is also automatically deleted.
A cookie is a text file or files that contain a small amount of information that is sent to a web browser and stored on the user's device (for example, a computer, mobile phone, or other device through which the user visits the Site).
Cookies can be permanent (stored on the computer until deleted by the user), or temporary / session (stored only until the browser is closed). Also, cookies are divided into main (they are set directly by the visited Site) and third-party (set by other sites).
We pay attention to the following:
cookie data is updated when the user visits the Site again;
In most cases, the default web browser allows cookies to be automatically stored on the user's device.
disabling cookies may restrict access to published materials and / or malfunction of the Site services.
The site may share this information with other parties, including media clients, advertisers, agencies, and related business partners, in order to provide quality targeted advertising.
Please note that the Site may not affect the operation of cookies used by these services. All the necessary information about their use can be found by visiting the appropriate resource.
7. Interaction of the Site with other resources
When the user uses the services on the pages of the Site, the codes of other Internet resources and third parties may be present, as a result of which such Internet resources and third parties may receive your data. Therefore, these Internet resources may receive and process information that you have visited these pages, as well as other information transmitted by the user's browser.
The use of other services of the Company is necessary for prompt analysis of site visits, internal and external assessment of site traffic, viewing depth, user activity. The Company does not store or process the data received from such services.
Accordingly, if the user for any reason does not want these services to access his personal data, the user can voluntarily log out of your account or profile, clear cookies (through your browser).
8. Interaction with third parties
The Company does not transfer personal data to third parties, except when such transfer is required by law, at the request of the personal data subject or in other cases set out in this Policy. The Company understands that personal information is the value and inalienable content, including personal non-property rights of any individual, and therefore takes all possible measures to protect personal information of users, voluntarily and knowingly transmitted by the latter to the Company.
The Site may contain links to other websites (for informational and / or advertising purposes). If the user links to other websites, this Policy will not apply to such sites.
9. Protection of personal data
The company uses generally accepted standards of technological and operational protection of information and personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. However, despite all efforts, the Company cannot guarantee absolute protection against any threats arising outside the Company's regulations.
The Company ensures the application of all relevant confidentiality obligations, as well as technical and organizational security measures to prevent unauthorized or illegal disclosure or processing of such information and data, their accidental loss, destruction or damage.
10. Terms of access to personal data
The procedure for access to personal data of third parties is determined by the conditions of the user's consent provided to the owner of personal data for the processing of such data, or in accordance with the requirements of the law.
11. Rights of the subject of personal data
The subject of personal data has the rights provided by the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection", namely:
1. know about the sources of collection, location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or controller of personal data or give the appropriate instructions to obtain this information to authorized persons, except as provided by law;
2. receive information on the conditions for granting access to personal data, in particular, information on third parties to whom personal data are transferred;
3. access to their personal data;
4. receive no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except as provided by law, an answer as to whether personal data are processed, as well as receive the content of such personal data;
5. make a reasoned request to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6. make a reasoned request to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and controller of personal data, if this data is processed illegally or is inaccurate;
7. to protect their personal data from unlawful processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to intentional concealment, non-provision or untimely provision, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is inaccurate or discredits the honor, dignity and business reputation an individual;
8. apply to the Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine for Human Rights or to the court with complaints about the processing of their personal data;
9. apply legal remedies in case of violation of the legislation on personal data protection;
10. make reservations regarding the restriction of the right to process their personal data during the consent;
11. withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12. know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13. to protect against an automated decision that has legal consequences.
To renew, access, modify, block or delete your personal data, revoke the consent to the processing of personal data provided by you to the Company in accordance with this Policy, or in the event of any comments, wishes or claims regarding your personal data being processed company, please contact the Company: by e-mail at email@example.com.
12. Changes in Policy
This Policy may be amended from time to time and without prior notice to the user, including when changing the requirements of the law, we recommend that you revise the Policy from time to time in order to be aware of any changes or additions.