044 259 40 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
5 Year Warranty Now!27.02.2014
From March 1, 2014 the five-year warranty period of use is granted for welding inverters manufactured by the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment named after Ye.O.Paton.
From March 1, 2014 the five-year warranty period of use is granted for welding inverters manufactured by the Pilot Plant of Welding Equipment named after Ye.O.Paton. 5-year warranty covers welding inverters, starting from the following serial numbers:
1. Paton Welding Inverter Rectifiers:
1.1. For VDI-160SDCMMA/TIG – from serial No. 1602875S;
1.2. For VDI-160Р DCMMA/TIG – from serial No. 1601751Р;
1.3. For VDI-200SDCMMA/TIG – from serial No. 2001494S;
1.4. For VDI-200Р DCMMA/TIG – from serial No. 2001611Р;
1.5. For VDI-250SDCMMA/TIG – from serial No. 2500527S;
2. Paton Argon Arc Welding Inverters:
2.1. For ADI-160SDCTIG/MMA – from serial No. 1600102S;
2.2. For ADI-200SDCTIG/MMA – from serial No. 2000152S.
5-year warranty covers the source of welding current: hardware elements and boards together with their installation works, provided that terms and conditions of operation, storage and transportation are observed by user.
5-year warranty does not cover the components which are elements of welding current source, being the subject of tear and wear: power sockets and powers jacks of the machine, switch on button and mechanical regulators of operating mode. 5-year warranty also does not cover welding consumables and accessories: welding wires, electric holder, argon arc burner, ground terminal, case and shoulder belt.
5-year warranty was introduced due to:
- Switch of production to the use of more powerful and reliable electronic components enabling to increase machine resistance to the severe operating conditions;
- Installation in machines (VDI-200Р and VDI-250S) of new throttles with advanced specifications to compare with throttles used in the machines manufactured in 2013 ensuring general decrease of machine overheating;
- Use of the new circuit design for smoothing circuit of power transformer which resulted in decrease of load on power elements;
- Improvement of cooling system due to installation of high-endurable double-bearing ventilator with temperature sensor;
- Use of the new power cable with elastic winding and rubberized plug;
- Implementation in Р series of IP 33 system for protection of penetration of solid particles and humidity.
Our permanent commitment to development made it possible to eliminate at the beginning of 2014 the bottlenecks in manufacturing process, and welding inverter technology used was thoroughly improved, even in the slightest details.