PATON™ ProMIG-500 – a new complete solution for industrial welding
Together with the recent announcement of a universal cart for welding equipment produced by the Pilot Paton Plant, the development of the first complete solution for industrial welding - PATON™ ProMIG-500 with a set of additional equipment has been completed.
This solution includes a welding power source PATON™ PRO-500 DC MMA/TIG/MIG/MAG, a welding wire-feed unit PATON™ Feeder-15-4-500 or PATON™ Feeder-15-4-500 W (supports liquid-cooled torches use), and additional equipment that each customer can optionally select according to their production needs. Optional equipment options include:
- set of communication cables between the current source and the wire-feed unit (length 1, 5, 10, or 20 meters);
- semi-automatic burner produced by the German company Abicor Binzel A405 LW with air cooling;
- semi-automatic torch Abicor Binzel W T 440 with liquid cooling;
- autonomous cooling unit PATON™ Cooler-7;
- the universal PATON™ cart.
PATON™ with a set of additional equipment allows customers to maximize the productivity of welding, and at the same time makes it possible to optimize the cost of the solution itself following the production tasks that are set for it.
You can find out more detailed information about PATON™ ProMIG-500 with a set of additional equipment on the page.