- Welding current: 200А
- TIG modes: TIG DC
- Power supply: 220V
- Load duration: 45%
- Power consumption: 5,5-6,1 кВт
Nowadays, tungsten arc inert gas welding (TIG) has become very popular. Such welding involves the use of the arc, which melts the metal, but at the same time, the arc is blown with gas—argon. Blowing is necessary for the displacement of oxygen from the working region, with which argon successfully copes. If you do not eliminate the effect of oxygen, the metal being welded will not melt, but will burn, which will not entail the desired result. The PATON™ argon-arc inverters are used for such welding.
The PATON™ argon-arc welding machine is designed for welding parts from stainless and alloy steels, as well as aluminum-magnesium alloys, ensuring reliability and durability of welded joints. Welding aluminum without argon does not allow to obtain a high-quality and aesthetically attractive design—aluminum will burn and crust.
The range of application of argon-arc welding machines is quite wide and includes:
- Alloy steels and non-ferrous metals bonding
- The bonding of thin metals, as the inverter allows you to make very neat, high-quality welds
- The need to weld only on one side of the product
- Performance of work on the connection of the pipeline parts
- Welding of metals such as aluminum and stainless steel
Given this wide range of capabilities, PATON™ argon-arc welding machines are used in aircraft building, shipbuilding, medicine, automotive, etc.
When working with argon-arc inverter, there are a number of advantages, the main of which are:
- The arc is more stable at direct current
- The small size of the power transformer
- Improving the dynamic behavior of the arc
- Increased efficiency
- Reducing molten metal splashing during welding
- The possibility of smooth adjustment of the device operating parameters
- Small size and weight of the device
Professional argon-arc inverters, such as PATON™ ADI-200S and ADI-200PAC, are designed for operation up to 8 hours.
The device for tungsten arc inert gas welding (TIG) ensures the efficiency of the welding process and the high quality of the products obtained. The Paton Pilot Plant represents a wide range of universal and specialized argon-arc inverters for solving various problems in the welding process.