The rectifier-type welding unit VS-650CP is designed for performing welding works in supersevere conditions (at such objects as open pit mines, coal mines, and pipelines). The welding unit is used for semi-automatic arc welding and welding deposition at welding currents up to 650 A. In the semi-automatic welding mode, the welding voltage can be controlled in steps.
The welding current regulation is made for concrete point independently using a ballast resistor.
CHARACTERISTIC FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- simple design;
- high reliability and life cycle of work;
- welding current and voltage indication;
- availability of the circuit breaker assembly;
- operation at the temperatures – 40 °С to +50 °С;
- easy servicing and repair;
- N insulation class;
- to the maximum adapted to work in the exploitation severe duties.
|Supply mains voltage, V||3х380|
|Supply mains frequency, Hz||50|
|Nominal welding current, А (at DV=100 %)||630|
|One point nominal welding current, А||315|
|Number of welding points, at most||4|
|Coefficient of the welding points work synchronism, at most||0.5|
|Closed-circuit voltage, V, at most||75|
|Energy input, at nominal current, kVA, at most||46|
|Electrode diameter, mm||3 - 6|
|Overall dimensions (LхWxH), mm||740х610х640|
|Weight, kg, at most||270|