More than 15 models of PATON™ classical welding equipment that today are produced by the Paton Pilot Plant are the embodiment of advanced developments, supported by many years of experience of the Plant, to solve the most complex tasks.
The advantages of classic PATON™ welding equipment:
- All models of classical equipment are developed with the participation of experienced specialists from E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, which ensures their high performance and functionality.
- The devices are manufactured by the plant specialists of the highest competence, who have many years of unique experience in the production of welding equipment, owing to which the PATON™ products are distinguished by the high quality of assembly and long service life.
- Steady operation of equipment in the most severe operation conditions (open areas, thermal discontinuity, high humidity, etc.).
- Use developed in conjunction with E.O. Paton Electric Welding Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine of the arcing stabilization unit (ASU) not only significantly improves the welding process, but also allows the tungsten arc inert gas welding (TIG) to produce aluminum alloys.
- Only the Paton Pilot Plant produces unique powerful water-cooled power supplies for electroslag technologies at currents of 3,000, 6,000, and 10,000 Amperes, as well as multi-station rectifiers for gas-shielded and manual metal arc (MMA) welding for 30 posts with a rated current of 5,000 Amperes.